The ScribePro Team App records medical interactions in real-time for team sports. The range of injuries, diagnosis and therefore treatments that you can record is vast. Data entry is quick, easy and secure, keeping speed with consultation and covering your complete volume of cases with secure sharing of the care required. The benefit of its advanced reporting and diagnosis system allows you to immediately treat and monitor your player/athlete on each part of the treatment and recovery process.
The ScribePro Team App can be used worldwide.
Creating and managing your account
2. Open the app and enter your email address to sign up.
3. A magic link email will then be sent out to the email address you’ve entered. Open this email on your mobile device, click the ‘Login to ScribePro’ link in the email, then you’ll be taken back to the ScribePro Team App.
If the magic link email hasn’t arrived in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder. If you still can’t see a magic link email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Click ‘Add new team’ then ‘Add team’. (Alternatively, if you have received an invitation from the admin of another team you will be able to see this and accept it here.)
2. You can take a photo to represent the team or select a photo or image previously saved to your device by pressing the team silhouette.
3. Add the various details such as team name, type, level and gender.
4. Once you have added the details, click on the ‘save’ button in the top right hand corner.
1. From your team screen, which will begin blank, press the blue ‘Add’ button in the bottom right of the screen.
2. You can then add a player’s details. Please note that some fields are required and must be completed.
3. Once you have added the player’s details, click on the ‘save’ button in the top right hand corner.
4. You can add multiple players to your team prior to getting the player agreement signed by those players. This way, you can add multiple players in one go, then get multiple player agreements signed at a later date. To do this, please swipe left on the player’s name, then click the pencil/edit icon.
5. You can take a photo of the player or select a photo saved to your device by pressing the player silhouette.
6. The player must read the Player Agreement. If they consent to the creation of the record select ‘Add Signature’ and ask the player to sign the blank field electronically.
To edit a team, click into the team, swipe left on the team name, then click the pencil/edit icon.
To edit a player, swipe left on the player name, then click the pencil/edit icon.
If you are the admin of the team, you can invite other clinicians through the ScribePro web portal. The web portal is designed for desktop use. In order to access the web portal, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://portal.scribepro.co/ and enter the same email address you used to create your account in the app. (Please note your email address must be accessible on both your phone/tablet as well as your desktop/laptop.)
- A magic link email will then be sent out to the email address you’ve entered. Open this email on your laptop/desktop and click the ‘login’ button in the email, then you’ll be taken back to the web portal dashboard.
An invitation needs to be generated by the admin of the team you are going to join. This is done by admin on the team portal. You will then receive the invitation by email and will be able to accept it next time you log in to the app.
In the free-to-use version you can have up to nine players in one team. Once fully unlocked you can have as many teams as you need and as many players as you would like.
The colours reflect the injury or illness status of the players. The most significant injury or illness status is always shown – i.e. if the player has an ongoing red illness and an amber injury the app will show the status as red. If the injury changes to green the overall status will still remain red due to the illness. The injury details will however update to green.
- Red: Unable to train
- Amber: Partially able to train – ongoing treatment required
- Yellow: Fully able to train – ongoing treatment still required
- Green: Injury has been cleared
For Green status to be enabled a signature is required from clinician and player.
Please note a signature is not required for any other status.
ScribePro medical records come in two parts. Our mobile app is where you create your account, your teams, players and document their injuries and treatments. The web portal provides access to reporting and statistics related to the data you generate in the mobile app. The web portal is also where you can invite other clinicians to teams you’ve created. The web portal can be accessed via this link – https://portal.scribepro.co/. The portal is designed for desktop use. In order to access the web portal, please follow these steps:
1. Go to https://portal.scribepro.co/ and enter the same email address you used to create your account in the app. (Note your email address must be accessible on both your phone/tablet as well as your desktop/laptop.)
2. A magic link email will then be sent out to the email address you’ve entered. Open this email on your laptop/desktop, click the ‘login’ button in the email, then you’ll be taken back to the web portal dashboard.
At ScribePro we take security very seriously, which is why both our mobile app and web dashboard have two-factor authentication. All data is encrypted when transferred between the portal and database. Sessions are time-limited.
Please email support@scribepro.
Players have a legal right to see their own medical records. This can be done by showing the player the electronic record on the clinician’s device or by emailing email@example.com to arrange for an electronic copy of the ScribePro records to be downloaded and provided to the player. A player must not be able to edit the record.
We are part of the StayFit Injury study. What do we do if we sign a new player who already has a record from an old club / or a player who we have a record for moves to a new club?
If a player moves to your club or leaves your club please email StayFit@hampdensportsclinic.com with the details. This will be passed to the ScribePro team.
If a new player has an existing record this can be transferred from the club they have left to your squad page and vice versa.
If a player leaves to a club not using the ScribePro app a downloaded copy of the notes can be provided to move with the player.
If a player arrives without a previous record this can be created as a new player file as normal.