Due to company growth and expansion, we are looking for an experienced Commercial Administrator to join our team at ScribePro.
We are a small, friendly team, spanning software development, product, sales and marketing roles.
We are looking for someone with strong organisational and communication skills, attentive to detail and able to adapt their approach to the changing demands of the business.
We offer flexible working with the opportunity to work remotely, and our office is located in central Edinburgh.
About the company
ScribePro is a medical app company with products in the sports, events and first aid markets. Through our product design we strive for excellence in improving player and patient medical care and organisational cover. We work with several key organisations and our ScribePro Team app is out in the marketplace and making in-roads in football with customers including many National Associations.
The role and responsibilities
- Day-to-day administrative tasks for the company, including receiving and forwarding communications
- Administrative support for the company payroll and accounting system
- Administrative support for contract and invoice management
- Scheduling and completing general clerical tasks
- Administrative duties linked to the CRM system
- Research and information gathering to support sales and marketing activities
- Support customer services to engage new clients and onboarding, providing an after-sales service
- Administrative support in the preparation of reports and policy management
- Assist colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls and administrative tasks
- Support senior management team at meetings and in co-ordinating joint activities
- Any other duties as required by the business
Requirements for the role:
- At least 2 years experience of working within a business environment
- Proven experience of managing and prioritizing a varied workload
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good planning, organisation and time management skills
- Experience and very good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
Working characteristics we’re looking for:
- Works well in a team
- Likes a start-up environment
- Responsive to feedback
- Adapts quickly to procedural and technical changes
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Keenness to learn and develop new skills
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and the chance for growth we’d love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Remote working, with the requirement to also work in our Edinburgh city centre based office on set pre-planned days
Schedule: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 per annum D.O.E.
5% pension contribution
30-day holiday allowance
Email your CV with accompanying letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications is Friday 4 March 2022