Due to company growth and expansion, we are looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join our team at ScribePro.
We are a small, friendly team, spanning software development, product, sales and marketing roles.
We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills, a natural ability to negotiate with an exceptional customer service approach. Sales experience in the medical or sports sector would be advantageous however we will consider candidates from all sales backgrounds.
We offer flexible working with the opportunity to work remotely, and our office is located in central Edinburgh.
About the company
ScribePro is a medical app company with products in the sports, events and first aid markets. Through our product design we strive for excellence in improving player and patient medical care and organisational cover. We work with several key organisations and our ScribePro Team app is out in the marketplace and making in-roads in football with customers including many National Associations.
The role and responsibilities
- Support the sales pipeline, source leads and develop new opportunities
- Be able to properly demonstrate the features and benefits of our products to customers
- Ensure that the CRM system is maintained, sales leads and activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and opportunity is recorded
- Direct sales client engagement (meetings, phone calls, direct emails)
- Support services to engage new clients and onboarding, providing an after-sales service
- Promotional mail campaigns – targeted to business needs
- Research and information gathering to support sales and marketing activities and to allow better lead qualification
- Co-ordination with the design and development team to ensure effective product management and efficient organisational planning
- Any other duties as required by the business
Requirements for the role:
- At least 2 years experience in a sales/marketing role, with B2B experience
- A team-player with a positive, can-do attitude
- A goal-oriented individual, willing to make an impact and learn from others
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills to build good relationships with colleagues and prospects
- Good planning, organisation and time management skills to enable effective and timely reporting and sharing of relevant research and information
- Confident negotiator with good closing skills
- Strong client / account management skills
- Previous experience working with a CRM system is valued but not essential
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility
Working characteristics we’re looking for:
- Works well in a team
- Likes a start-up environment
- Responsive to feedback
- Adapts quickly to procedural and technical changes
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Keenness to learn and develop new skills
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and the chance for growth we’d love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Remote working, with the requirement to also work in our Edinburgh city centre based office on set pre-planned days
Schedule: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum D.O.E.
5% pension contribution
30-day holiday allowance
Email your CV with accompanying letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications is Friday 4 March 2022