ScribePro is looking for a motivated software developer to join our growing team. We are developing software to make a difference in the world of sports and events medicine and with recent funding we are excited to see our vision continue to become reality.
This is an exciting stage of development for the whole team of engineers, marketeers, developers and sales people. We are out in the market place and are already having a significant impact with National Associations and FIFA. Our First Aid app is nearing MVP release and we are in discussion with some exciting potential customers.
We are a growing and motivated team and are keen to speak to developers who want to contribute positively to our company development and culture.
Our culture is relaxed and supportive and we are dedicated to making a difference with our product by delivering something excellent. We offer flexible working with the opportunity to work remotely, and for those who prefer working in an office we’re located in central Edinburgh.
About the project
ScribePro is committed to improving medical records in team and event medicine. We strive for excellence in improving care and reducing risk for the patient and organisation.
We have an exciting product road-map ahead and are looking for the right person to join us in its development.
The technical stuff
- 2+ years working in a software development team
- Knowledge of mobile application development
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Version control software (Git) experience, especially within a team
- Experience in React Native
- Experience using testing libraries for React
- Experience building mobile applications
- NoSQL experience
- CI/CD & DevOps experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment e.g. Scrum/KANBAN.
- Works well in a team
- Responsive to feedback
- Adapts quickly to procedural and technical changes
- Desire to learn and develop new technical skills
If you are looking for an exciting development opportunity and the chance for growth we’d love to hear from you. Feel free to get in touch with any questions about the role or application process.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
What we offer:
Professional development budget
5% pension contribution
30-day holiday allowance
- 5 hours per week
- What made you choose a career in tech?
- Why would you be brilliant for this role?
Email your CV with accompanying letter of application to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications is Friday 4 March 2022